ERP Sales Executive
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
- Manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Increase TAB's sales volume and deal sizes
- Selling TAB's products throughout arranged meetings and visits with key persons
- Approach New clients for selling ERP Products
- Prepare Proposals
- Documents, records sales information and creates periodic reports to management.
- Accurately enter data into and Leads CRM software system
- Recommend creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge
- Experience: 2-5 years in software field.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft office and Internet.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Strong Selling Skills.
- Strong Command of English.
Nasr City, Cairo
Duration of employment
Computer Skills: Word, Excel
Language: Very Good English Level
EGP Confidential - EGP Confidential
9 AM To 6 PM (2 Days OFF)
3 Open Vacancies
April 30, 2019
May 31, 2019
Offer ended on May 31, 2019