Supply Acquisition Manager
- We are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in supply acquisition in fast paced startups.
- Setting up direct and indirect channels for fleet acquisition like referrals, vendors, street teams and conducting on ground marketing activities like flyering, onboarding fairs etc.
- Setting targets and OKRs for the team and setting up a process to engage with the vendors and suppliers to get the ground pulse on a regular basis.
- Creating offline and online campaigns for creating a strong Top of The Funnel base for smooth acquisition
- Understanding Captain trends and behaviors to discover the best opportunities for growth
- Acquire supply for the meeting the requirements of the business and provide best in class reliability and supply experience for.
- Collaborate with Category teams on building and improving the cost of acquisition and cost or supply on a ongoing basis
- Proactively understanding and building seasonality in supply to activate relevant channels on timely basis to ensure continuous flow of supply
- Vendor Management - manage vendor relationships to increase supply on the company Platform
- 7-10 years of experience
- Very strong experience in setting up channels of acquisitions both offline and online.
- Very strong sales experience or fleet management experience is preferred
- Proven track record of working in ambiguous environments and faced paced startups
- Process driven person who can convert ambiguous business requirements and model into structured business processes with standard operating procedures.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading the future direction.
- Ability to translate strategies into detailed execution plans and to take them to its desired outcomes.
transportation & travel
September 14, 2021