Senior account payable accountant
- Overview the communication with Procurement with related to Vendor invoices, Pos, and related transaction.
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements.
- Verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payables
- Process, review, and approve accounts payables transactions
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Perform, review, and approve account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage payments and cashflow efforts and associated functions
- Process refunds, returned checks, and bad debts as instructed by management
- Review invoices, Prices for accuracy.
- Monitor vendors account details for overdoes and payment plans
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Process, review, and monitors Expected Credit Losses Provisions (ECL) as per the IFRS.
- Bachelor of Commerce, the Accounting department
- Very good English level
Duration of employment
November 4, 2020