Work with business and technical team to understand finance and procurement processes and provide needed mapping to different technical solutions used to enable ultimate financial modules and procurement setup. Also, will work in implementing new acquired business and system functionalities
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
- Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to business team queries and concerns promptly.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Support in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions
- Active participation in developing and preparing a functional specification, setup document, SIT – UAT test script, user guides and training materials.
- Manage the user access as per the authority matrix.
Bachelors or Diploma Degree in computer science, accounting or equivalent.
Must have at least 2 year of experience in cloud environment with the following modules: AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, budgeting, procurement process.
Minimum of at least 2 full life-cycle implementations with Oracle Cloud Financials