Ensure databases used in the organization is in a healthy state through applying proper monitoring, patching, performance tuning, upgrades, data security, and data quality best practices
• lead Installation, upgrade and migrate of database servers, applications, and Data Warehouse across the organization.
• Maintain, revise and develop data dictionary (metadata),database logical, and physical designs while ensuring appropriate design practices
• Ensure that our databases benefit from latest technology features.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Work closely with IT project managers, database developers, and provide guidance and support to application and BI developers and data engineers, and ensure database design and integrity and security
• Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans, as well as high availability and disaster recovery.
Extensive experience with database technologies (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, database appliances, MongoDB, and cloud databases). • Strong in in database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance • Experienced with database standards and database documentation • Extensive experience in writing and optimizing SQL code. • Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL • Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards • Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools • Strong in data and schema standards and concepts • Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments and shell scripting • Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge • An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
• Hands on business intelligence and ETL tools and programming languages is a plus
• Strong with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
you Can send your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please mention the title ,will ignore any email without subject.