Customer ( Guest ) Service Manager
• Overseeing all aspects of hotel lobby and other front-of-the-house operations.
• Guest services staffing and supervision, including hiring, scheduling supervision, performance management, coaching, discipline as needed, promotional recommendations, etc.
• Actively interacting with guests, including greeting them and providing assistance, including responding appropriately to guest inquiries and complaints.
• Managing and participating in the check-in and check-out process, ensuring that it is swift, efficient and pleasant.
• Oversees guest departure process, ensuring accounts are properly charged, correct statements are provided and ensuring guest satisfaction while encouraging future business.
• Verifying that guest rooms are available prior to check-in. Monitoring personnel scheduling, adjusting as needed based on business level.
• Ensuring hotel amenities are available and ready for guests.
• Upholding and enforcing, company policies, procedures and standards.
• Tracking and reviewing key data including occupancy statistics, room inventory, and rate plans.
• Ensuring that financial transactions are properly recording and managing guest services budget.
• Keeping track of inventory and ordering of supplies related to guest services.
• Working alongside task employees, performing any guest services functions as needed to provide guest satisfaction.
• Participating in management team meetings and training sessions as necessary.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Background Education: College degree( Faculty of Tourism and Hotels) is plus
Age Between: 35 To 45
Red sea, Egypt
Duration of employment
More Than 5 years
Computer Skills:Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
Languages: Fluent English
1 open Vacancy
June 25, 2019
August 21, 2019
Offer ended on August 21, 2019