Lead all technical aspects related to assigned solutions including solutions operation, performance monitoring, problem solving, solution migration, solution integration with other solutions\processes, technical enhancements, and business enhancements. Also you need to maintain knowledge related to the solution low level design.
As a solution owner, you will work with IT manager and respective domain architect to ensure that solution is in a healthy state to support business stakeholder needs while adhering to organization technical policies, standards and frameworks.
In the course of your work, you need to adapt good practices such as Agile, DevOps to ensure efficiency of respective IT working methods.
Job-specific key accountabilities the jobholder has to achieve the purpose described. Provide 5 to 10 statements describing the major end results. List them in order of importance.
- Analyze, Design, and Implement solution related enhancements
- Monitor solution performance and ensure it smooth and continues operations
- Maintain solution low level design and it is associated knowledge
- Perform root cause analyses for common solution problems and create fixing plans
- Support business owners in solution testing, training, and adaptation
- Support domain architects to capturing solution key components for the different layers (Business, Data, Application, Technology)
- Create and build data related dashboards, ML models, reports, ETL Jobs, Data warehouse
- Create and maintain organization data catalog
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Digital solutions design, development and implementations
- Solution testing methodologies and approaches
- Performance Tuning
- User Interface Design
- Digital Solution operations and continues enhancements
- Effort estimation and activities planning
- Strong experience in Data Management platform (DBMS, NO-SQL, Query Languages, Data lakes, Data marts, Unstructured data)
- Strong experience in data visualization tool such as power BI
- Experience in different integration approaches and design patterns (Synchronous, Asynchronous, Event-Based, Message-Based, Bulk Integration, Pull Approach, Push Approach, etc.)
- Experience in development with different technologies (.Net, Java)
- Experience in different integration platforms and solutions (Message Queues, API Getaway, Service Bus, SOA, …)
- Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses