A brief description of the job and how it contributes to the purpose of the function. One to three sentences. • Provide the right expertise, simple tools, customer-centric policies, education to enable the organisation to exercise their financial responsibilities • Enable the business operationally with tailoring solutions to enable the organisation to exercise their financial responsibilities rather than enforcing control. Will seek to continuously lean and optimise processes whilst simultaneously improve internal customer experience.
Job-specific key accountabilities the jobholder has to achieve the purpose described. Provide 5 to 10 statements describing the major end results. List them in order of importance.
• Establish, execute & enforce internal controls and accounting policies & procedures for Accounts Receivables across the organization
• Ensure Accounts Receivables statutory requirements and auditing policies are met
• Ensure all Inter the company reporting requirements are met for Accounts Receivables
• Ongoing drive for simplification & automation
• Daily reconciliation of stores cash office reports
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Develop & maintain Accounts Receivables analysis reports and analyzing ageing
• Develop & maintain monthly reporting & analysis for EGCR, Return Vouchers and Loyalty program
• Ensure monthly intercompany balances are fully reconciled
• Monthly, quarterly & year end close process
Bachelor Degree in Finance and/or Business Management
5-8 years’ experience in Finance & Financial Planning
Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses: Certified Financial Management Certified Management Accountant