- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in a discipline related to the product technology - usually financial or analytic related subjects
- Minimum of 2 years service delivery experience
- Sound ITIL knowledge
- High school education
- Minimum of 3 years service delivery experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in leading teams and designing services
- Sound ITIL knowledge
Offer input and gain knowledge as a service manager on products, systems, and services
- Knowledgeable across the related LOB product range including all solution(s) currently released and supported, but may require assistance to progress an incident with assigned product solution(s)
- Knowledgeable on assigned product solution(s) and can investigate issues and very infrequently require assistance
- Very knowledgeable on service delivery procedures and can assist others to met the desired SLAs
- Mentoring and assisting support peers in product and systems technical details, management of issues and all aspects of the respective role
- Suggest improvements and take preventive measures to consistently improve quality of cash services
- Generate periodical CIT Run report
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, letters, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards
- The service cash disposition plans and controls the amount of cash the ATMs and all activities in which he instructed the Cash Replenishment.
- Optimization of cash inventory in ATMs
- commissioning, management and control of Cash Replenishment
- indicate pitch breaches of the CIT
- Commissioning of replenishment and emptying by implementation, installation and removal of ATM
- sends order for the removal of any cards
- inventory of cassettes and keys each ATM
- The ATM monitoring services provide applications, which authorized users can employ in order to view and monitor the operating conditions of all ATMs from a central location. The monitoring services visualize operating states based on dialog prompts in which the user can choose the depth layer. This visualisation is furthermore accomplished, by using wallboards, dashboards, and other visual displays (failure indication systems etc.).
Design corrective action(s) to resolve product or system problems with no known solutions.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis
- Identify, design, develop and validate solution
- Ability to research problems with no known solutions and design solutions for identified problems
- Collaborate and communicate with technical suppliers including other Software Support Engineers, Third Party Suppliers, Product Development Engineers, Solutions Managers, Professional Services and Technical Support Specialists as appropriate; whilst maintaining ownership of the incident
- Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance.
- Work with product developers to assess and create product alterations and contribute to long term solutions
Actively participate in making the team a success by achieving the team objectives
- Actively participate in making the team a success by achieving the team objectives
- Knowledge metrics and knowledge code compliance as per department objectives
- Proper usage of incident tracking tool (as per incident working guidelines)
- Productivity (as per cascaded objectives)
- Accurate and prompt time logging (direct and indirect)
Enhance customer service by dealing with all incidents professionally and adhering to SLA
- Enhance customer service by dealing with all incidents professionally and adhering to SLA
- Customer escalation management
- Including key position of driving and communicating a status of incident to all relevant parties including senior management as required.
Enhance organisation dynamics by building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Mandatory compliance to the company Code of Conduct & Shared Values.
- Build relationships with people across a variety of functions within the organization.
- Relate to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background.
- Build collaboration by identifying and conveying common interests and priorities (including removing barriers and breaking down silos).
- Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans that affect them.
Record and communicate solution creation information in a timely manner
- Populate the knowledge base with product and in-depth technical information
- Ensure article is created & released for appropriate audience (external/internal)
Act as a Knowledge Domain Owner (KDO) representing respective team or organization in regards to centre level knowledge sharing requirements
- Provide feedback to appropriate audiences to adjust the quality of Knowledge Articles
- Provide direction for Solution Engineers and other information providers creating articles to assure adherence to established standards
- Identify opportunities with the specific knowledge domain to improve the knowledge creation process
Enhance individual performance and career development by focusing on technical areas and personal skills outside current areas of expertise
- Continuously develop and maintain pertinent technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Assess personal skills and schedule training
- Utilize knowledge of customer to enhance capability to meet customer needs
Proactively search for trends in product quality and system issues and initiate corrective action
- Identify product trends which indicate potential problematic areas
Participate as requested as a Continuous Improvement Team Member
- Identify processes, products and services areas of improvements and team with other engineers to improve the process consistent with the company improvement approach