NVIDIA L3 Help Desk Professional
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (in CS/EE/CE/Mathematics or related CS field)
- 5+ years of customer support or software development experience
- Deep VMWare and/or Citrix VDI environment knowledge including Horizon, XenDesktop and/or RDSH
- Experience with system level debugging and triaging.
- You should be very comfortable working in various Linux environments as well as with Windows OS’s
- Professional-level interpersonal skills (verbal and written), including ability to adjust communication to technical level of audience, and stay calm and focused in negative situations
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to be meticulous – careful with the details
- We are seeking someone who brings independent analysis, communication and problem-solving.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Device driver experience (Linux, Windows)
- Experience supporting professional graphics solutions, deep learning / artificial intelligence or desktop virtualization
- Experience with Nutanix
- CRM experience (ticketing, knowledge base, forums)
- Management experience is a plus (software, program, project)
- Experience dealing directly with customers especially in escalation situation
Background Education: Bachelor’s degree (in CS/EE/CE/Mathematics or related CS field).
Age Between: 27 To 37
IT; Software Development
Duration of employment
- Computer Skills: WMware, Citrix, Linux.
- Language: Fluent English.
Fixed Morning shift (2 Days OFF)
4 Open Vacancies
يونيو 25, 2019
سبتمبر 30, 2019
Offer ended on سبتمبر 30, 2019