Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain an excellent standard of customer service. • Create a safe environment for both staff and guests to operate in.
• Oversee the maintenance, repair and security of equipment and the satisfactory appearance of sites to ensure the meeting of guest expectations.
• Identify the need to liaise with your line manager with regard placing orders for spares and equipment with an awareness of budget issues.
• Lead a team to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all guests using the equipment on the beach each day.
• To practically help coordinate the setup of the beach and hotel at the start of the season and the pack down of the resort at the end of the season.
• Train, motivate and appraise the beach team to ensure the highest levels of instruction, and coordinate and deliver a training program assuming responsibility for the development of the instructors.
• Develop positive working relationships with all departments.
• Help organize and host social events, deliver briefings and
generally interact with guests at all times.
• Be prepared to move between different resorts according to operational needs of the business to fulfill your contractual end date.
• Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other
duties, within reason, as requested by your manager according to training you have been given.
Background Education: College degree( Faculty of Tourism and Hotels) is plus
Age Between: 35 To 45
Red sea, Egypt
Duration of employment
More than 5 years
Computer Skills:Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
Languages: Fluent English
2 Open Vacancies
يونيو 25, 2019
أغسطس 14, 2019
Offer ended on أغسطس 14, 2019