We are now looking for an experienced engineer to help NVIDIA Enterprise Support (NVES) team. This individual should have solid grasp of platform and systems engineering who also can triage customer software issues, resolve customer problems and maintain great customer relationships. This highly technical engineering enterprise support team will not only be providing critical support to NVIDIA’s enterprise customers, they will also have the chance to create enhancements and tools for the DGX Platform Software, Container Orchestrators, Deep Learning containers, and potentially other Enterprise related system software enhancements and tools related to our DGX software and Container deployments. This team will work closely with the other development organizations located in Bangalore, as well as the other NVIDIA Enterprise Support Teams worldwide (Santa Clara, Europe, South Korea, China, and Japan). If you have a real passion for technology, and you are interested in a role that you can make a difference in and contribute at all different levels, this may be a great position for you. This team supports some of most groundbreaking technology, like the DGX/HGX product lines. The DGX architecture features a modular design that works seamlessly in existing data centers around the world, offering hyperscale facilities a quick, simple path to AI and deep learning.
To do an extraordinary job in this role, we will be looking for a dynamic engineer, with a diverse set of skills in software programming and scripting skills, Linux debugging and troubleshooting skills (you will be a creative problem solver) and knowledge of large enterprise server and container deployments. We are also looking for someone who has superb interpersonal and communication skills, given you would be working closely with our customers and engineers to understand, explain and resolve issues, and collaborate with the team to build scalable and reliable software. Does this type of role intrigue you? If it does, we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related
- You'll bring at least 5 years software development and troubleshooting experience, ideally with some customer facing
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, flexibility, analytical ability, self-motivation, and team-oriented
- Excellent Python and scripting skills, with strong computer science concepts
- Deep understanding of at least two of the following: data centers, servers, distributed systems, virtualization, deep learning frameworks, containers/containerization (ie Docker, Kubernetes), hybrid cloud (ie AWS, GCP)
- You'd have cultivated a deep Linux knowledge, and be very comfortable working in various Linux environments as well as with Windows OS’s
- Professional-level communication skills, with ability to adjust communication to technical level of audience
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, with a passion for solving problems
- Exposure to debug and triage experience on Linux and Containers and deep learning frameworks
- Experience working with distributed systems especially container orchestrators
- Any exposure to system level debug and triaging experience
Background Education: BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related