Work Permit Services
Basically, any foreigner looking to work or conduct business in Egypt must obtain a work permit. Ministry of Manpower and Immigration is the main issuer for the work permit in Egypt. Still, the process involves several approvals from different entities.
Foreigners will need work permits to conduct business in Egypt, no matter whether they will:
- Work for an Egyptian company
- A foreign company branch
- A commercial representative office
- Start your own private business
Accordingly, Roots work permit services enable any employer to apply for a work permit in to:
- Hire a foreign skilled worker
- Hire foreign employees
- Appoint a foreign manager
- Add a foreign shareholder
Also, Roots can renew existing work permits for your organization.
Why Do You Need Work Permit Services in Egypt?
The process for applying for a work permit is theoretically simple. But, without a professional help an expatriates can take more than a year to complete the process.
This is due to the need to deal with many authorities and governmental bodies. It is a complex process for inexperienced expatriates.
Accordingly, Roots Management Consultants has a dedicated team that can help with every step of the employment in egypt way.
The steps includes both before arrival and post arrival steps such as:
- Applying for a work permit application form
- Submit the required forms and documents such as, employer incorporation contract, Egypt’s state security check and any Visa application forms.
- Assist in the HIV Test, please note that the employee must be HIV free
- Any required visa application for entry visa and finally work visa, also the residence permit
The application process can take from 1 month and up to 3 months for complete processing, get approvals and receive the work permit.
In very rare cases it may need a longer time, but this is taken on a case by case basis.
Please note that, a work permit in Egypt needs to be annually renewed.
This service can be easily integrated with the Employees Outsourcing Services.